Sunday, December 9, 2007

SWEET ESCAPE

Thank the lord, baby Jesus has triamphed!
Yessss! I am going over to Kates house today for 4 hours. Raddd.

Anyway, I am getting really fed up with this layout. I have been searching all over the place for a really good blogger layout. Still searching though. Not much luck.
I am looking for a really really colorful layout, but I normally like making them myself. So I am going out on a limb here.

Going for a BBQ tonight, oh what fun! NOT. It will be for my brothers old footie team, so not much fun for me included. oh well. On the bright side I do not have to babysit my brother tomorrow, Mum is not working! Hurrah!

Anyway, I am really bored and I ust had the urge to post. Again. So Au Revoir, until next time.
Possibly this arvo.
Caitlin

No comments: