Saturday, December 8, 2007

SHADOW OF THE DAY

Listening To: Dad Talking.

Morning. Not quite into my torture chamber yet. Got until Mum goes to work and Thomas waking up before that happens. I really want it to be Monday, so I have got the house all to myself except for my brother. Ugh.

Dad said I have to clean today. I do not like cleaning, although I should really get used to it as every Saturday I have to clean. Again and again. Double ugh. Then we will have to do the biggest shop in the universe, and NOT Christmas shopping. Grocery shopping. Oh, what fun I am going to have today!

Throw my dreams of staying home and calling my friends. Anywho, got to get on with life as it happens.
Au Revoir.
Caitlin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eww...
Poor Poor you!
I hate Christmas shopping, especially as it is that tipw of year agaen.

Anonymous said...

Your torture chamber?